Panasonic KVS1058Y A4 ADF Scanner
The scanners can be used in three 'push' scan modes, meaning they can be operated with or without a PC or USB connection. Thanks to a preset scan function, if users register their scanning requirements in advance, they can scan directly to an FTP server, SMB folder or email.
The KV-S1058Y scans at 70ppm/130ipm* and the KV-S1028Y scans at 70ppm/90ipm*, delivering the highest scanning speed of all Panasonic models in this class. They achieve the same speeds for both 200/300 dpi and binary/colour documents. *A4/letter, portrait, 200/300dpi, binary/colour
We understand that your business handles documents in all shapes and sizes - and you don't want the inconvenience of having to scan each format individually. So the KV-S10Y Series scanners can scan passports, embossed cards and long paper, along with mixed paper and hard card for batch scanning.
• Network capabilities mean scans connect direct to users' systems - without the need for a PC
• The scanners connect easily to a network via web browser and scan to email, FTP, SMB server, SharePoint or cloud
• High-speed duplex scanning saves time (65ppm for KV-S1058Y, 45ppm for KV-S1028Y)
• Large-capacity automatic document feeder (ADF) is ideal for large document batches
• Reliable paper feed, including double-feed detection, double-feed skip and single-touch scanning, means fewer interruptions to operation
• Multi-document scanning delivers greater flexibility - passports, embossed cards and long paper formats can all be scanned
EAN # : 5025232863976
|Scan speed (black, normal quality, A4)||70 ppm|
|Scan speed (colour, full page colour, normal quality, A4)||70 ppm|
|Dimensions W x D x H||300 x 272 x 238 mm|