Bookeye 5 V2 Kiosk Book scanner
Please contact us for latest prices and stock availability.
Bookeye 5 V2 Kiosk
A Unique Self Service Book Scanner
The Bookeye 5 V2 Kiosk is specifically designed as a self-service book scanner or self- service book copier. A casual user, from any walk of life, can quickly and easily operate this device.
In libraries, archives and other public institutions, the Bookeye 5 V2 Kiosk is often found as an integral part of the infrastructure. Through the freely configurable touchscreen monitor, the user interface of the scanner can be precisely matched to the requirements of the customer.
The unique book cradle solution allows users to digitize bound documents at a resolution of 400 dpi and A2+ in size, by either lying them flat on the scanning bed or in the V-cradle, at an angle of 120 degrees.
The integrated 21 inch touchscreen allows the operator to preview images, control image quality and make modifications on the fly. Scanned images can be output to USB, Email, network or printer. With the optional Scan2Pad module, scanned images can also be output to a mobile device like an iPad or Android tablet.
Bookeye 5 V2 Kiosk Functions
- Colour overhead scanner for formats up to A2+
- Exceeds FADGI *** guidelines, ISO 19264-1
- V-shaped book cradle 120 – 180 degrees
- Live Preview – View the document on screen before scanning
- Book Fold Correction – Scan bound documents without annoying shadows
- Automatic finger and thumb removal
- Automatic Crop & Deskew
- Integrated billing module
- Digital colour balance
- Integrated ICC-profile
- Automatic white balance and black value
- Scan2USB–Walk-up Scanning to USB Stick
- Scan2Print — Copy to networked printers or hot folders
- Scan2Network — Output to network resources, SMB, FTP
- Wide colour gamut: supports sRGB, Adone RGB, native RGB
- Output formats: PDF, PDF/A, JPEG, TIFF, PNM, multipage PDF and TIFF, DICOM and many more…
Bookeye 5 V2 Kiosk Features
- LED lamps, no warm up, IR/UV free
- Large 21 inch touchscreen for preview and operation
- Dark Mode operation for touchscreen to reduce eye strain
- Virus resistant Linux operating system
- OS independent, runs with Windows 7, 8, 10, Linux, Mac
- ScanWizard uses any browser: IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox
- Remote maintenance and analysis