Bookeye 4 V2 Semi-automatic Book scanner
Please contact us for latest prices and stock availability.
Bookeye 4 V2 Semi-automatic
Productivity and Quality for Digitization Projects
Bookeye 4 V2 Semi-automatic is suitable for digitisation projects that require high quality and maximum productivity even in 24/7 operation. Originals up to A2+ in size such as books, magazines, posters, folders or bound documents of all types, can be digitised at high speed and a resolution up to 600 dpi using the Bookeye 4 V2 Semi-automatic.
The unique book cradle solution allows scanning either at a 120 degree angle or flat.
The motor driven V-shaped glass plate enables distortion free scans while it also protects the book binding. The balanced design allows effortless scanning without any physical effort. For exact positioning on the book fold, the V-shaped glass plate is moved horizontally. If required, the V-shaped glass plate can be removed without requiring any tools or special technical training.
Bookeye 4 V2 Semi-automatic Functions
- Colour overhead scanner for formats up to A2+
- Exceeds FADGI ** guidelines, ISO 19264-1
- V-shaped book cradle 120 – 180 degrees
- Motor driven V-shaped glass plate for perfect scans
- Open client interface for operation with BSW, BCS-2 and other 3rd party Software
- Folder mode for scanning complete file folders
- Book Fold Correction – Scan bound documents without annoying shadows
- Automatic finger and thumb removal
- Automatic Crop & Deskew
- Integrated billing module
- Digital colour balance
- Integrated ICC profile
- Automatic white balance and black value
- Scan2USB — Walk up scanning to USB Stick
- Scan2Print — Copy to networked printers or hot folders
- Scan2Network — Output to network resources, SMB, FTP
- Scan2Pad — Operation via tablets or other mobile devices
- Output formats: PDF, PDF/A, JPEG, TIFF, PNM, multipage PDF and TIFF, DICOM and many more…
Bookeye 4 V2 Semi-automatic Features
- LED lamps, no warm up, IR/UV free
- Large colour WVGA touchscreen for simplified operation
- Virus resistant Linux operating system
- OS independent, runs with Windows 7, 8, 10, Linux, Mac
- ScanWizard uses any browser: IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox
- Remote maintenance and analysis